Norton by Symantec is one of the most popular antivirus software across the planet. Since it provides comprehensive, robust security which comprises of several layers of protection for an assortment of devices such as a computer, Mac, notebooks, Android smartphones and tablets, Apple phones and tabs, iOS, etc. It shields the equipment from external threats and infection of malware, rootkits, viruses, spyware, worm, Trojan horses, etc. In a digital age like this, having an antivirus solution is a must for all.
What is Norton My Account?
Norton Account is a unique means which enables the users of Norton to maintain their Norton subscriptions at a single place. A Norton account is created when any person acquires any of the stuff manufactured and sold by Norton. All of the specifications related to the purchased Norton item are mentioned in the Norton Account of the respective user. The Norton users can access their product activation code/key in their individual Norton accounts. People can also download their Norton setup via the Norton account and even get all the newest Norton updates on their Norton accounts. All of these jobs can be executed on simply one account. As it is problematical to have individual Norton subscriptions and products on several accounts, Norton my account allows a convenient arrangement to access the Norton products, subscriptions, and services at a single spot.
When you have a working Norton my account, you will be able to do the things mentioned below with the help of your Norton my account:
- Install any Norton product and service setup on your device such as Windows and Mac computer, mobile, tablet, laptop, etc.
- Configure email notifications.
- Explore the Norton services as well as Norton products such as Norton AntiVirus which is installed on your device.
- Monitor Manage the Norton account data.
- Review the security status of the device.
- Renew any of the Norton subscriptions.
- Renew the billing data.
- Expel any device from the Norton account.
- Get a new Norton product activation key.
- Upgrade the Norton services and Norton products to the most recent updated version.
- Uninstall any Norton service or program from the device.
Who has Norton My Account?
If you are a customer of Norton by Symantec and you have completed the installation and activation process of any Norton products, services, or subscriptions, then in the most likelihood, you already have a Norton account. Setting up a Norton user account is included in the installation process of Norton setup. Hence, whenever you purchase or acquire any of the several Norton products, services, or subscriptions for the first time, your account is created on Norton.
What Can You Do After You Access Norton My Account?
After creating a Norton account, you can enjoy several perks that it has to offer. Here are a few:
- You can download the latest modification of Norton products and services.
- You can obtain the 25 character alphanumeric Norton product activation key/code.
- You can control your Norton subscriptions.
- Additionally, you can monitor the Norton Automatic Renewal enrollment.
How to create a Norton Account?
If you want to install and setup Norton antivirus, then the first step involves setting up a Norton my account. For users having their Norton account, they can simply log in with their username and password. Here is how you can create your Norton account:
- Switch on your computer and secure the internet connection.
- Go to www.norton.com/myaccount.
- When the page loads then beneath the text “Don’t have an account?” find and click on the “Create account” option.
- In the following, page webpage will load: Create an account. Fill in your email in the Email ID box. You are required to cite this email at the time of sign In when the user account is successfully created.
- In the Confirm email box, re-type your email address.
- Pick and type in a suitable password in the password box. Since the password is case-sensitive, check if the caps lock is turned on or off. The length of the password must be between six to fifty characters.
- Enter your other personal details such as your name.
- To apply the 2-factor authentication for additional Norton user account security , select the regional code and enter the ten digit contact number.
- Click on Region, and choose one from the pull-down list.
- Click on “Email me product updates.” to receive product updates, security newsletters and promotional offers from Norton.
- In the end, when the form is filled, click on Create account.
How to access your Norton My Account?
Discover how to access your Norton my account by following the guide mentioned here:
- Open any web browser such as Chrome, Firefox.
- Head to Norton.com/myaccount.
- Enter Norton user account login details. Namely your Norton user account email and the case-sensitive password.
- If you fancy Norton to recognize your login credentials every time your sign in the future, then hit the following: “remember me on this device.”
- Ultimately, click on the button for Sign In.
How to change Norton My Account password?
Find how to change Norton user account password by following this easy procedure. You can change your Norton account’s password lose it or fail to remember it. After demanding for Norton my account password reset, you will get a prompt to create another password for Norton my account.
- Turn on the computer and go to the web browser.
- Head over to the Norton Forgot Password page.
- In this Norton Forgot Password webpage, enter your email associated to the Norton user account and click Continue.
- Go to your registered email and see if you have received the verification mail. Check your spam folder if it isn’t present in your inbox.
- Click on the verification email and click on the link to reset the password. You can also copy the link and paste it in the URL tab.
- Wait for the Reset Password webpage to load, set a fresh password for Norton my account.
- After that, click on Reset Password.
- At last, click on the Continue and get access your Norton user account.